Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ghost Rider Movie - A film more terrible than Spider-Man 3



The other day I watched the Nicolas Cage movie Ghost Rider.

I think my fellow geek friends let me down here. Why didn't any of you tell me director Mark Steven Johnson (of "Daredevil" and "Electra" movies fame) had something to do with this? If I'd known that first of all I'd not of bothered with it in the first place.
Bad acting, terrible story and OK special effects.
To top it all off, They didn't even have Rollins Band "Ghost Rider" in the movie. Iron Man had Ozzy's song it in!

The sad thing is I really liked the look of the sequel Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

I'll probably buy it when it's dirt cheap though.

I didn't think it was possible a Marvel comic book movie could be worse than Spider-Man 3 but I'm glad to announce that Ghost Rider was indeed a load of shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment