Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

First pic of Tom Hardy As Bane From ‘The Dark Knight Rises’




Last week saw a picture of Tom Hardy as Bane published on the Internet.

I've been a fan of his since I first saw him in Star Trek: Nemesis and as you can see he's clearly prepared for the role of Batman's most intimidating foe. You can always rely on Hardy to look great when he bulks up (see Bronson) and unlike my very public disdain of Heath Ledger when he was cast as Joker back in 2007, which still haunts me to this day, I'm going to remain far more open minded regarding Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

Great picture and I'm wondering now how Nolan is going to handle both characters considering his films are more based in reality.

Now we have had a sneak peak at Bane I'd like to go on record saying I think Catwoman will look like this -




Only a year to go until the film hits screens. Tut!

No comments:

Post a Comment