Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wanna see a 3D movie? Erm... No Thanks!



If I can I avoid 3D films like the plague. Since it became popular again I've not seen the point or the appeal of this craze and I do my very best to avoid films involving it as in my experience it's overrated.

It's clearly just a way to get an extra few quid out of me as its almost double the cost of a cinema ticket to experience the novelty. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I care more about the story and characters in a movie and not if I'm being amazed by bullets or laser beams coming out of the screen because I'm wearing look-a-like NHS glasses. I'm sure at some point in the future we will see even more directors solely concentrate on this bandwagon and thus ignore the story and any message the film itself might have.

For now I'm happy to watch films without 3D although I'd ask you kindly to give me a call when the holodecks arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment