Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Letter To George Osborne



I stumbled across this last week and I thought I'd share it with you.

Chancellor of the Exchequer
11 Downing Street
London
England

24th June 2010

Dear George Osbourne

It has come to my attention that while many of my friends and I were at the funeral of our good friend Paul Reekie (aged 48) it would appear that you were giving a speech in Parliament announcing your intentions to slash the benefits paid to the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

I thought I would let you know that Paul took his own life last week. He didn’t leave a note but he laid out two letters on his table. One was notifying him that his housing benefit had been stopped. The other was notifying him that his incapacity benefit had been stopped. Unlike you and your fellow upper class ponces Paul was a creative genius and much loved by all who knew him.

Anyway, the reason I’m writing this letter is just so you know the human cost of attacking those on benefits. And also to let you know that if you are ever in Edinburgh, and we have the misfortune to meet, I’d like to kick your fucking cunt in.

Yours sincerely

Kevin Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment