Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

“Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.”


“For a long time I was embarrassed to say I was a 'B' movie actor, ... But now that I see what Hollywood's putting out, I realized 'B' actually means 'better.'”
Bruce Campbell


Last year the SFX website asked for questions from people that they could put to the legend of cult movies Bruce Campbell.


Anyway, I contributed a question and wooooohooooo they asked him it and it was printed in SFX magazine.

I know, I am getting far too excited about it but it did make me smile as I know being the Bruce fan that my friend James was he would of found this really amusing.

Here it is -

The Question
Bruce, can you give me three tips on how to become as cool as Bruce Campbell?


The Answer
Try standing out in a winter storm all night and see how tough you are. Start with that. Then go into a bar and pick a fight and see how tough you are. And then go home and break crockery over your head. Start with those three and you will be good to go.


Hahaha Fantastic. Thank you.

Bruce also has an official website - http://www.bruce-campbell.com/pilot.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment