Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank you to all my Square Fwends for 2011!


So this will be my final blog before 2012 begins and although it is going to be a short one I thought I just thank every one of the new friends I've made this year for taking me to your bosom (metaphorically obviously).

A lot of the lovely people I've been lucky enough to meet this year comes from me spending a lot of 2011 at The Square. I'm not always the most confident person and I can't help but feel I've really come out of myself this year, mainly down to all the new people I've been lucky enough to meet.

So you lucky people! thank you once again for taking the time to talk to the poor mans Jesus look-a-like and discovering I'm not actually as annoying as I might come across the first time you meet me (probably). I've enjoyed drinking with you, talking about why E.T isn't an intergalitic "Gypo" and rocking out to Pearl Jam with you.

Here's to The Square in 2012 and meeting lot's more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment