Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

First OFFICIAL look at Henry Cavill’s Superman in “Man of Steel”, AND Morpheus is going to be Perry White



Some of you may remember a post I made a few weeks back that featured Henry Cavill as Clark Kent ( HERE ).
To put it blunt it was bollocks and in my excitement I'd failed to noticed it was a fake and I'd got mugged off.

Anyway today has seen the first OFFICIAL look at Henry Cavill’s Superman in “Man of Steel”.
As with any new pic from a Superman film I got really excited on first glance and I love the pic but personally the costume looks a bit plastic. Even the cape.
Saying that though it might just be the light. I'm not disappointed and it's given me a thrill to see it. I'm sure my friend James would of loved this. Well I say sure when in fact he would of loved it regardless the loyal Supe's fan that he was ha, ha!

Today also saw the news that Laurence Fishburne has joined the cast and is set to play Daily Planet editor Perry White opposite Henry Cavill and Amy Adams (Lois Lane).
I'm actually really excited about this news as he is a great actor (He was having an off day in Predators). It will be interesting to see how he plays the part.

What do you think of events from today?

Man of Steel comes to theaters June 14th, 2013 and stars Henry Cavill, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment