Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Doctor Who goes X-Rated!?! Nah, it wasn't his Sonic Screwdriver hanging out.


This weeks episode of Doctor Who 'The Lodger' seemed to cause some controversy and it wasn't because of comedian and general annoyance James Corden.



Doctor Who fans sent message boards into overdrive as they were convinced they
had seen more of actor Matt Smith than they were supposed to.In new episode The
Lodger, which aired on BBC One on Saturday evening and guest starred Gavin And
Stacey's James Corden, the Time lord dropped his towel as he left the bathroom,
and fans claimed that by freeze framing the show at 15 minutes and ten seconds
they caught a glimpse of Matt's manhood.But a BBC spokesperson said: "Fans might
speculate about what they saw. But I can assure them that Matt wasn't totally
naked when he filmed these scenes. He was sporting an item to protect his
modesty."One Dr Who fan who posted details on a website claimed: "It is true,
you can clearly see. Yes, while millions were watching the football I really did
see the Doctor's w***y."
While you can clearly imagine the BBC would never make such an error for investigation purposes myself and a friend felt we should discover the truth.




















As you can see it's clearly a pouch he is wearing but I am sure the POINTS OF VIEW clan will be writing in about it while also ranting about the headbutting scene as well.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to assess my life and try and find out the reason I obtained photos of a freeze framed part naked Time Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment